Podcast: Data gleaned from implementing a SLAM System
In the episode, we’ll talk to Dan Hanrahan from the Numina Group and Tom Napier from PSI Engineering about the benefits of automation and how it can help your business stay competitive and grow. We’ll also discuss the different components of an automated SLAM fulfillment system and provide tips on how to choose the right technology for your needs. Whether you’re just starting out with automation or looking to take your fulfillment process to the next level, this episode has something for everyone.
So, if you’re ready to learn more about automation in the ecommerce fulfillment process, be sure to tune in to the latest episode of the Ecommerce Automation podcast. You won’t want to miss it!
SLAM members meet regularly to discuss the industry and promote the best and largest possible market for end-of-line technologies and systems; emphasizing the best interest of the user. SLAM pursues this mission through planned programs and internal committees by:
- Working closely with user groups to educate and communicate needs, benefits and applications.
- Acting as a catalyst and liaison between different related product groups or associations.
- Maintaining a membership representative of the industry.
- Defining and evaluating best practices for the marketplace.
- Providing a market driven forum for end-of-line solutions.
- Collecting, compiling, disseminating and exchanging information which may be helpful to the membership and users.
- Preparing and distributing educational materials for both academic classroom environments and in continuing education.
Mission: To provide thought leadership for best practices on “the last 100 feet” of every warehouse in the world.
Vision: To be 100 feet ahead of “the last 100 feet” in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment applications.
The MHI SLAM Industry Group is conducting a survey to better understand the challenges and opportunities facing the ecommerce fulfillment operations. As a practitioner in this field, your insight and experiences are of utmost importance to us. We would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to share your thoughts and opinions through this survey. Your participation will contribute to shaping the future of the industry.
To learn more about MHI’s SLAM industry group: www.mhi.org/slam
More information about Scanning, Labeling, Applying, Manifesting: